Klein Geflügelfeinkost – a company with a historysince 1963
Founding of the company
- Bernhard Klein Eierhandel & Kartonagen in Drensteinfurt near Münster
- Founding of Klein GmbH & Co. KG Tiefkühllagerung and relocation to new site in Drensteinfurt. Construction of new deep-freeze facility including shock freezer room. Storage of external products (beef).
- Various parts of the building are destroyed by fire
- Deep-freeze warehouse II and expansion of cooling area to 6,000 pallet bays.
Change of name
- into Klein GmbH & Co. KG Tiefkühllagerung und Geflügelfeinkost. New business line: Poultry processing
- Michael Klein enters the company
- Thomas Klein enters the company
- Expansion and modernization of production lines and social rooms
- Set-up of the first Flow Cook oven
- Set-up of the second Flow Cook oven
- New Office section
- After the death of the company founder Bernhard Klein, his sons Michael and Thomas take over the sole management.
- Change of name into Klein GmbH & Co. KG Geflügelfeinkost
- Complete renewal and reconstruction of all Flow Cook ovens.
- Installation of a new, innovative freezing unit. Expansion of production capacities by investing into new process technology